-
May 11th, 2004, 09:43 PM
#671
HB Forum Owner
I will. I thought you were talking about the 3.5 colors one which I had already tried.
-
May 11th, 2004, 09:45 PM
#672
Inactive Member
Yea, I was typing that before you responded to Cat the second time.
-
May 11th, 2004, 09:54 PM
#673
Senior Hostboard Member
I just see that trailer as a sign of nintendo finally getting to grips with reality. They actually listened to the fans and gave GC owners something to be proud of, although agreed it is a bit late. But, better late than never.
If they make more games like this, they just might recover from their less than desirable position in the console market.
-
May 11th, 2004, 09:55 PM
#674
Inactive Member
-
May 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
#675
Inactive Member
Yea, this and the success of Metroid Prime 2 will probably be a benefactor in Nintendo's next console and games.
-
May 12th, 2004, 01:36 AM
#676
Inactive Member
Im still hearing stuff about Wind Waker 2, an they said it'd keep Celshaded... are we going to have 3 Zelda games for GCN?
Oh and... *Nuts pants at video*
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 11, 2004 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
May 12th, 2004, 01:40 AM
#677
Inactive Member
Maybe so. It would be neat.
But which video? The Halo 2 or the Zelda one?
-
May 12th, 2004, 01:46 AM
#678
Inactive Member
Zelda of course. If there's one seires I'm a fanboy of, it'd be Zelda.
-
May 12th, 2004, 01:50 AM
#679
Inactive Member
Haha, true.
If I'm a fanboy about anything, it'd have to be the Halo series.
-
May 12th, 2004, 06:33 AM
#680
Inactive Member
I'd have a threesome. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh and to wiseman, if you still haven't seen anything for this new zelda, just look at this pic.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 12, 2004 07:51 AM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks